Canada Goose Men's Tundra Bib Overall
Availability: Out of stock
Shipping: Canada and US only
The Tundra Bib Overall provides all the comfort and warmth of the Tundra Down Pant, but with the added feature of a bib. The bib protects the torso and is easy to get on and off. Ideal for most winter sports in colder weather climates.
• Fit: Relaxed insulated
• Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
• Heavy-duty, side leg, 2-way, YKK® locking zipper for easy on and off
• Reinforced inseam hem panels
• Inseam length: 32" / 81.28cm
• The thermal experience index: 5 - Extreme -30°
• Field-tested for the coldest places on earth
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
Merchant style: CGO-4812M