The North Face Women's Etip Pamir Windstopper Glove
Availability: Out of stock
Shipping: Canada only
CAD$ 41.99 (-40%)
When you want sound hand insulation without sacrificing dexterity, choose The North Face Women's Etip Pamir Windstopper Glove.
These outstanding winter gloves feature advanced X-Static® fingertips for a precise grip that enables fingers to accurately operate devices like phones, MP3 players or wrist-top computers without exposing them to the fierce elements. Elsewhere on these versatile gloves is advanced Gore Windstopper® fleece shell technology that constructs a total line of defence against the wind, finished with a water-resistant coating to help shrug off splashes, too. The design of The North Face Women's Etip Pamir Windstopper Glove also incorporates Radiametric Articulation™ for easy finger movement, and a 5 Dimensional Fit™ for a reliably accurate, women-specific fit every time.Features:
• Etip functionality with a women-specific fit
• Women-specific 5 Dimensional™ fit
• Weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Excellent warmth in wind
• Fabric Shell: GORE WINDSTOPPER® / Palm: Amara with silicone gripper pattern.Technologies:
• Windstopper®: The specially engineered Gore Windstopper® membrane provides wind protection and stabilises the microclimate close to the skin by allowing excess moisture to escape while preventing unwanted moisture from coming back in.
• X-Static: X-Static fabric has a layer of all natural pure silver permanently bonded to the fiber face. This inhibits the growth of bacteria, and helps manage moisture and regulate temperature, allowing the high speed user to stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Merchant style: AVDH