|Sleeve Length (4)||in||28||28.5||28.9||29.4||29.9||30.4||30.8|
*All Barbour styles were converted to US sizing. Please use the US sizing to make your order.
Measurements refer to body size not garment dimensions.
Choosing the right size
- Chest (1): Measure the chest under the arms around the fullest point.
- Waist (2): Measure at the smallest part of the waist, often at or above the belly button, below the ribs.
- Hip (3): Measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the seat.
- Sleeve Length (4): Measure the distance from the prominent bone on the spine at the neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
- Inseam (5): Measure the distance from the crotch point to the bottom of the ankle.