Measurements refer to body size
Choosing the right size
- Chest (1): To get the right shirt size run a flexible tape measure across the fullest area of your bust, holding the tape measure horizontally.
- Waist (2): Measure around the narrowest part of the waist, keeping the tape horizontally.
- Hip (3): Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontally.
- Sleeve Length (4): Measure the distance from the prominent bone on the spine at the neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
- Inseam (5): Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg. Be aware that the inseam measurements are based on a regular inseam.