|Height||feet||5' 5 3/4||5' 6||5' 6 1/2||5' 7||5' 7 1/2|
Woven Bottoms Sizes
||26||27 / 28||29 / 30||31 / 32||33|
Measurements refer to body size not garment dimensions. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Choosing the right size
- Bust (1): Measure the chest under the arms around the fullest point.
- Waist (2): Measure at the smallest part of the waist, often at or above the belly button, below the ribs.
- Hip (3): Measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the seat.
- Sleeve Length (4): Measure the distance from the prominent bone on the spine at the neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
- Inseam (5): Measure the distance from the crotch point to the bottom of the ankle.
- Height : This is your true size, without the assistance of shoes