Men's Sizing Chart
|EU/JPN||42 / S||46 / M||50 / L||54 / XL||58 / XXL||62 / NA|
While all of our garments are sized to these measurements, you will find that the cut on jackets designed for use in more extreme environments will be slightly more generous in the expectation that these designs will be used with additional/thicker mid-layers. If you plan on using a jacket like this with fewer layers beneath it, please keep this in mind when selecting your size.
Regular Fit For Garments : Designed to be versatile our Regular Fit garments are not closely fitted making them ideal for cross-seasonal use and multi-layering. Regular fit garments are contoured, with room for movement.
Slim Fit For Garments : Our Slim Fit garments are designed to be worn closer to the body or over layers such as baselayers and light mid-layers. Slim fit garments are close fitting for maximum performance when moving dynamically.
Expedition Fit For Garments : Expedition garments are designed to be worn in colder conditions over more layers of clothing than our other fits and are oversized slightly to allow for this.
Measurements refer to body size not garment dimensions.
Choosing the right size
- Chest (1): Measure the chest under the arms around the fullest point.
- Waist (2): Measure at the smallest part of the waist, often at or above the belly button, below the ribs.
- Hip (3): Measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the seat.
- Sleeve Length (4): Measure the distance from the prominent bone on the spine at the neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
- Inseam (5): Measure the distance from the crotch point to the bottom of the ankle.