Measurements refer to body size not garment dimensions.
Choosing the right size
- Chest (1): Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- Waist (2): Measure around your natural waistline right where your hips start. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- Hip (3): With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you'll have enough room to move comfortably.
- Sleeve Length (4): Measure the distance from the prominent bone on the spine at the neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
- Inseam (5): Measure the distance from the crotch point to the bottom of the ankle.