The Survive Outdoors Longer® Escape™ Bivvy is nothing less than a revolution in backcountry shelters. The complaint with most ultra-light emergency shelters is the same: condensation builds up inside as you get warm, leaving your clothes soaking wet. With the Escape™ Bivvy, condensation is no longer an issue, and you never again have to choose between staying dry and staying warm. The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps rain, snow, and wind on the outside – all while reflecting your body heat back to you. Waterproof seams plus a drawstring hood closure and side zip mean you can seal out the elements entirely or use the bivvy like a traditional sleeping bag, and the high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover.
Features • A bivvy that BREATHES.
• Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry emergency shelter that stays dry while you heat up.
• Weather the Elements.
• Highly water-resistant fabric keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions.
• Stay Warm.
• Reflects 70% of radiated body heat.
• All-season Durability.
• Hard-wearing fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use.
• High-visibility orange exterior.
• Makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover.
Details • Group Size: 1 Person
• Trip Duration: Multiple Days
• Size: 84" x 31"
• Weight: 8.5 oz.
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.