Women's Deringer MFI - Imperial - Blue Cobalt
Details & Promotions
• MFI Facemask
• Micro-Fiber Goggle Bag
• MFI Technology : Anon's proprietary MFI Technology (Magnetic Facemask Integration) is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing your MFI facemask to your goggle a snap, and provides long-lasting connection on the hill. The reinforced perforated O2 vents keep you fully covered and fog-free making sure you never sacrifice clarity for comfort.
• Wall-to-Wall : High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
• Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible : Anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort or style on the hill.
• Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology : Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
• Dual Layer Face Foam : Anon's variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
• ICT : Anon ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, we apply our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
• Full Perimeter Channel Venting : Anon Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
• Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame : Anon goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, Anon's TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.