Women's Theta SV Bib
Details & Promotions
FULL DROP BIB
A technical alpine classic, the Theta SV fit has a streamlined profile with an integrated elastic waist to hug the core keeping warmth in and snow and drafts out. Full drop-seat option does not require removing the suspenders and is compatible with harnesses.
N80p-X face fabric is an incredibly durable nylon textile that was engineered over a five year research and development process between Arc'teryx and our fabric partner, W.L.Gore. The plain weave and high density yarn count creates a tight flat surface with exceptional resistance to abrasion.
Areas of the bib that are subject to intense wear and tear are built with N155p-x GORE-TEX® Pro. Sturdier seat and lower legs add a durable dimension to the pant for rock and snow, without compromising on an overall feeling of suppleness.
Athletic e3D fit keeps a streamlined silhouette with internal roominess in the knees and seat that allows for maximum winter layers. Full side zips mean the pants can be put on over boots and adjust for ventilation. Reinforced insteps limit damage from edges, crampons and buckles.
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Drop seat design
• Articulated knees and seat
• Gusseted crotch
• WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
• Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
• Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
• Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
• Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
• Low-cut bib with front fly
• Quick adjust suspenders
• N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
• N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
Weight in g: 640