Men's Arenite Jacket
Details & Promotions
SIMPLICITY in DESIGN
Designing for versatility without compromising a minimalist approach is a difficult task. Focused on intended use, the jacket's feature are purpose-driven and lean. The taller collar has a snug but not binding fit that seals out drafts and layers easily under a shell. The full length front zipper makes it easy to get on and off, and can be unzipped with a single hand for immediate ventilation. Two hand pockets stow essentials.
FIT to MOVE
Committed to freedom of movement, the Athletic fit keeps the Arenite close to the body, yet still leaves room for multiple light layers. Articulation and anatomic patterning combine with gusseting under the arms to provide exceptional ergonomic performance. When worn under an Arc'teryx shell, the fit and articulation align to help create an entire system designed to move with the body.
• Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
• Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
• Gusseted underarms
• Athletic fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
• Tall collar
• Full front zip with chin guard
• Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 71 cm / 28 in
• Cobblecomb™ - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Product style: arc-16234