Men's Bora Mid Leather GTX Hiking Boot
Details & Promotions
Leather To Go.
The men’s BORA MID LEATHER GTX hiking boot is a durable, breathable hiker with the added protection of leather. The Vibram Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole offers sharp heel braking, a mountaineering heel tread, Y groove split heel tech, and a spherical heel shape to create a stable traction construction. The 3D molded Ortholite footbed and EVA foam midsole deliver interior comfort and shock absorption. An Adaptive Fit stretch liner features a GORE-TEX Performance Comfort stretch membrane, allowing your foot to breathe and stay dry. The single-piece nubuck leather upper eliminates the excess weight and weak points of irritant seams and stitch lines while offering durability, superior comfort, and weatherproof protection.
- Vibram Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole
- Stretchable GORE-TEX liner
- Adaptive Fit liner with no pressure points
- Stabilizing EVA foam midsole absorbs shock
- 3D molded Ortholite footbed for max comfort and arch support
- Y Groove split heel tech for improved braking
- Mountaineering heel tread
- Nubuck leather form-fitting one-piece upper
- Laminated heel and toe caps
Product style: arc-18052