Men's Ether Zip Neck Long Sleeve
Details & Promotions
The Ether is designed for long days and extended trips. Careful construction and thoughtful features are important aspects of the Ether's long haul performance. Flatlock construction on the strategically placed seams minimizes irritation. The mid-height collar with deep front zip combine for versatility in a variety of temperatures. Zip up when it's cool, and unzip to quickly dump heat as the day warms or exertion increases.
Truly hardwired for the trail, the Ether works in concert with the other Arc'teryx Traverse trail products to deliver freedom of movement, performance and reliability. Balancing durability with light weight, Traverse products deliver head to toe with footwear, packs and apparel built specifically to work as a system while exploring big terrain on foot.
• Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
• Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
• Odour-control fabric treatment
• Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
• Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
• Gusseted underarms
• Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
• Mid-height collar
• 1/4 front zip to aid in temperature regulation
• UPF Rating: 50+
• Fit: Athletic Fit
• Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
• Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
Product style: arc-16000