Arc'teryx Norvan LD 2 GTX Shoe - Men's
Color: Nomad - Elytron
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Lightweight, supportive GORE-TEX shoe for lasting comfort on extended trail runs.A commitment to long distance trail running does not stop because the weather turns. With advanced GORE-TEX protection and an all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole, the Norvan LD 2 GTX runs all year. Progressive materials and construction make the LD 2 lighter and more durable than the original while maintaining award-winning performance and comfort. Vibram® LITEBASE technology and a new midsole material combine to shed grams, and GORE Invisible Fit Technology increases comfort and breathability.
• Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
• Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
• 9mm heel drop
• Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
• Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
• GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
• Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
• Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
• Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
• GORE Invisible Fit Technology
• Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
• 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
• 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Availability: Canada Only