Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
Made with soft, warm merino wool, and with a next-to-skin fit, the Gothic Glove is an excellent insulating liner but also functions well on its own. Worn under a shell, it provides warmth, naturally resists odors and insulates even if wet. Light and easy to pack or stow in a pocket, it's also great for cold weather trail runs, spring cross-country ski tours or cool evenings. Sensors on the thumb and forefinger enable use of smartphones, tablets, and other touch screen digital tools.Lightweight, touch screen compatible merino wool glove designed for use as a standalone or liner.
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Low profile
• Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated fit for better dexterity
• Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
• PU touchscreen sensitive pads
• Mountain Merino Wool - 94.5% merino wool, 4.5% elastane
• Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
• Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not leave wet.
Weight : 30g