Details & Promotions
THE MATERIAL DIFFERENCE
Like some of the most technical Arc'teryx mountaineering and climbing packs, the Velaro's main compartment is made from Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique nylon fabric that sheds weather. Polyurethane coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and air impermeable. Seams are taped to complete the seal, and the white pigmented inside layer reflects light for improved visibility into the pack. The material's properties allow external components to be bonded directly™ to the fabric. This creates a strong point of contact and a more streamlined design.
The Velaro, like all Arc'teryx Traverse products, is hardwired for the trail. Balancing durability with weight, Traverse products deliver head to toe with footwear, packs and apparel. It's all carefully designed to work together to systematically deliver Arc'teryx freedom of movement, performance and reliability.
• Front pocket for quick access items
• Seam sealed, highly weather resistant AC² main compartment
• Internal security pocket with key clip
• Hydration bladder sleeve
• Dual Hydroports™ for left or right tube passage
• Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
• Top grab handle
• Adjustable sternum strap
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Air permeable shoulder straps and hipbelt
• Padded, breathable hipbelt
• WaterTight™ main zipper
• Corded zipper pulls are easy to use
• Four integrated side lash points
• Two bungee swift straps can carry trekking poles, ice tools, etc.
• AeroForm™ mesh promotes air flow, is lightweight, abrasion resistant and does not absorb water
• N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
• N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
• Polyethylene frame sheet
Volume: 35 L