Women's Alpha SL Jacket
Details & Promotions
The women's Alpha SL Jacket is a super-light shell constructed using N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® technology. This combination results in one of Arc'teryx most packable, waterproof, and breathable fabrics that remains durable enough to wear climbing and hiking. It also utilizes 1.6 mm micro-seam allowance to reduce bulk without sacrificing strength, while GORE® seam tape improves its weatherproof seal. It's patterned using e3D technology for a trim, clean, activity friendly fit and been designed with only essential features, keeping its weight to a measly 365-grams. The Alpha SL is an ideal companion on Rocky Mountain climbing trips and day treks around eastern Canada's National Parks.
- N40r GORE-TEX® Paclite® delivers durable weather protection
- Ultra-light and packable shell
- Trim fit with e3D patterning to a hip-length
- Arc'teryx Ascent Collection
HemLock™ Inserts | StormHood™ | Stuff Sack
The women's Alpha SL come with HemLock™ inserts that secure the jacket to your harness and are removable. Arc'teryx also equipped it with a helmet compatible StormHood™, which is adjustable and designed to move with your head when worn over your helmet. The front zipper and exterior chest pocket have WaterTight™ zippers. There is also a stuff sack included, and when packed, the jacket that takes up less than 1cL of space and can be clipped to your backpack when out climbing or cycling.
- StormHood is adjustable and helmet compatible
- HemLock™ inserts secure jacket
- Centre front WaterTight™ zipper
- One chest pocket with WaterTight™ zipper
- Stuff sack with clip-in loop
- SL | Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight packability