Women's Atom LT Vest
Details & Promotions
In-Vest in an Active Lifestyle
Arc'teryx designed the women's Atom LT Vest for standalone use on spring hiking trips around the St. Lawrence, and as a layering piece in cold weather. This vest has heat-capturing Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth, while durable side panels made with Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology enhance breathability. It also comes with a light and stretchy face fabric made from Tyono™ 20, which has a water-repellent finish, and enough wind-resistance to provide warmth on breezy outings around a late summer bonfire.
- Face fabric has DWR finish
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation
- Hardface® stretch side panels
Full Zip | Mid Height Collar | Laminated Hem
The Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest has a full length No Slip Zip™ main opening with a wind guard backing. The insulated mid height collar is designed to layer easily and provide enhanced warmth. This vest also features a laminated drop back hem, which is drawcord adjustable, helping you seal out cold drafts on cool cycling commutes. There are two zippered hand pockets and one internal zipper accessed chest pocket, which serves as a perfect spot for a phone.
- Mid height collar; insulated, layers well
- No Slip Zip™ main opening
- Laminated, drop back hem is drawcord adjustable
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Arc'teryx Essentials Collection
- LT | Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve light weight