Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 17 for most regions with
FREE Xpresspost shipping over 99$ More details ›
Flex, Grip, Comfort.
The women’s BORA MID GTX hiking boot delivers comfort and versatility in unpredictable environments over the long haul. The Vibram Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole offers sharp heel braking, a mountaineering heel tread, Y groove split heel tech, and a spherical heel shape to create stable traction. The custom 3D molded Ortholite footbed and EVA foam midsole deliver comfort and shock absorption. An Adaptive Fit stretch liner features a extended GORE-TEX Performance Comfort stretch membrane: weatherproofing and breathability for your foot. The single-piece thermolaminated upper eliminates the excess weight and weak points of seams and stitch lines, making this one of the most comfortable boots wherever your feet take you.
- Vibram Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole
- Stretchable GORE-TEX liner
- Adaptive Fit conforming liner with no pressure points
- Stabilizing EVA foam midsole absorbs shock
- 3D moulded Ortholite footbed for max comfort and arch support
- Y Groove split heel tech for improved braking
- Mountaineering heel tread
- Breathable, waterproof tongue-free liner
- Laminated heel and toe caps