Women's Bora Mid GTX Hiking Boot
Details & Promotions
Flex, Grip, Comfort.
The women’s BORA MID GTX hiking boot delivers comfort and versatility in unpredictable environments over the long haul. The Vibram Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole offers sharp heel braking, a mountaineering heel tread, Y groove split heel tech, and a spherical heel shape to create stable traction. The custom 3D molded Ortholite footbed and EVA foam midsole deliver comfort and shock absorption. An Adaptive Fit stretch liner features a extended GORE-TEX Performance Comfort stretch membrane: weatherproofing and breathability for your foot. The single-piece thermolaminated upper eliminates the excess weight and weak points of seams and stitch lines, making this one of the most comfortable boots wherever your feet take you.
- Vibram Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole
- Stretchable GORE-TEX liner
- Adaptive Fit conforming liner with no pressure points
- Stabilizing EVA foam midsole absorbs shock
- 3D moulded Ortholite footbed for max comfort and arch support
- Y Groove split heel tech for improved braking
- Mountaineering heel tread
- Breathable, waterproof tongue-free liner
- Laminated heel and toe caps
Product style: arc-16696