Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 17 for most regions with
FREE Xpresspost shipping over 99$ More details ›
Removable waterproof/breathable stretch GORE-TEX® liners with Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit. Performs a secondary or replacement liner for the Acrux² FL GTX. Rubber sole allows liner to be used as camp shoe.
• Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
• Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
• Easy to wash
• Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
• Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
• Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
• Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
• Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
• Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
• 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
• Rubberized textile