Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
The Kakeela's are your all-winter, all-mountain, women's ski pant. They are versatile, come in a stylish regular fit, and feature a heat capturing Coreloft® Compact 80 synthetic insulation that runs throughout, ensuring warmth on even the coldest mountain tops. They also come with a light and strong outer made with N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology, which delivers optimal waterproof performance and breathability. The Kakeela is the ideal pant for ladies who regularly ride areas like Snowbird, Utah and Le Massif, Quebec, or are looking for the warmest pant to take on their yearly vacation to Whistler-Blackcomb.
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology
- Insulated with Coreloft® Compact 80
- Regular fit
- Arc'teryx Whiteline Collection
PowderGuard™ Vents | Cuff Protection | Waist Adjuster
Arc'teryx outfitted the super warm Kakeela's with PowderGuard™ vents that have WaterTight™ zips and a mesh backing so that you can air the pant out even when the snow is deep. It also comes with PowderCuffs™ to seal the snow out of your ski boots, while reinforced Keprotec™ insteps guard the inner legs against abrasions with ski edges. There is also an internal waist adjuster and a button snap fly.
- PowderGuard™ vents with mesh backing and WaterTight™ zips
- Fly with snap; internal waist adjuster
- Gusseted crotch, articulated patterning
- Two zippered hand pockets
- PowderCuff™ seals out snow
- Keprotec™ instep reinforcement