The Trail Pant.
The women's Palisade pant is designed to negotiate a range of terrain and conditions encountered on backpacking and trekking adventures. It's made with a mobile and lightweight TerraTex fabric, which dries quickly and provides comfortable outdoor protection. A streamlined trim-fit rests close to the body and is contoured specifically for the female shape. Articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch enhance maneuverability on tricky trails. Arc'teryx also designed the pant to be worn under a backpack belt, designing a wider waistband with a brushed polyester lining for superior moisture management. A convenient pocketing system allows for optimal storage of accessories and snacks.
- Stretchy quick-drying TerraTex™
- Trim-fit, straight leg
- Articulated patterning & gusseted crotch
- Built-in waistband belt + metal buckle
- Two mesh-lined zippered hand pockets
- Two cargo pockets with laminated zippers
- Drain holes in thigh pockets