Women's Proton AR Jacket
Details & Promotions
The Proton AR is a highly versatile insulated piece that performs on its own as a softshell and as a midlayer under a waterproof shell. The warmest jacket in the Proton series, its intelligent design leverages advanced material technologies that provide thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This helps prevent overheating, minimizes vapour accumulation, and allows the Proton AR to maintain your comfort across a wide range of temperatures and activity levels.
• Wind resistant
• Abrasion resistant
• Air permeable
• Water resistant
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Hydrophobic Permeair™ 20 nylon ripstop lining delivers exceptional air permeability
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms
• Collar height provides coverage when worn without a hardshell
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
• Stretch-knit cuffs
• Drop back hem
• Dual lower hem adjustmers
• Chest pocket with zip
• Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
• Fit: Trim fit, Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in
• Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
• Permeair™ 20
• Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²)
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not iron.
Weight : 345g
Product style: arc-18349