Women's Solita Jacket
Details & Promotions
The light and soft Solita jacket was designed by Arc'teryx as a training layer on cold days, or for standalone use during clear alpine pursuits. It's made from stretchy Torrent™ fabric, which is brushed airy polyester that provides lightweight thermal performance. The jacket is also built to move, with a trim-fit that layers easily and remains close to the body to maximize Torrent™ fabrics moisture managing properties. Its been designed specifically for women, with built-in articulation and gusseted underarms to enhance your maneuverability during activities like Nordic sports.
- Full front zip-up jacket in women's specific design
- Soft brushed Torrent™ fabric with Polygiene® tech
- Trim-fit aids moisture management
High-Collar | Scalloped Hem | Thumbholes
The Solita jacket comes with a high collar that provides additional lightweight warmth and moisture management when fully zipped up. It also has a unique scalloped hem, which sits comfortably on your hips and is carefully designed to provide more complete coverage without impacting your stride. Thumholes hold the sleeves in position and provide additional protection for your hands.
- High collar provides additional warmth
- Scalloped bottom hem sits comfortably on hips
- Thumbholes hold sleeves in position
- Two zippered hand pockets including
- One hand pocket with an interior key/Mp3 pocket
- Arc'teryx Endurance Collection