Men's Treeline 25
Details & Promotions
• Nytex Decking : Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
• Heel Lift Bar : On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
• Advanced Aft Traction : Our surest grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction. The integrated heel lift bar ties directly into the traction for deeper penetration with each step.
• All-Trac Toe Crampon : The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
• Light-Ride Suspension : Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
• Wrapp Lux Binding : The Wrapp Lux bindings feature EVA passing for long lasting comfort, and black Flowtape silicone straps that tighten with one easy pull, holding the foot securely.
• Size : 25 in (64 cm)
• Surface Area : 176 sq in (1135 sq cm)
• Weight per Pair : 4.16 lbs (1.89 kg)
• Load : 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)