Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 17 for most regions with
FREE Xpresspost shipping over 99$ More details ›
• Reactiv-Trac : Atlas' innovative ReactiV-Trac™ construction integrates the classic flex of an elliptically-formed nose with the perimeter traction of a serrated t-frame. The snowshoes' stout SLS straps flex the system's tubular nose allowing the binding, crampon, and frame to conform and articulate independently with the terrain, providing unparalleled performance and the most confident footing available.
• Spring-Loaded Suspension : An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
• Packflat Binding : Designed for backcountry snowboarding and climbing, the new PackFlat™binding features quick-lashing urethane straps that are fully field-replaceable with the included BC Utility Strap. Able to accommodate bigger snowboard boots, the bindings collapse flat for easy storage in your pack.
• Heel Lift Bar : On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
• Holey-1 Toe Crampon : Our top-end traction, the Holey-1 uses shovel-shaped stainless steel prongs for better hold and sharp ice tips for superior bite on frozen slopes.
• Atlas BC Utility Strap : Included with all Atlas Backcountry Adventure snowshoes the BC Utility Strap can be used to secure your snowshoes to your pack, lash together other gear, or carry as an backup strap for the field-replaceable PackFlat™ Binding or any other emergency situation.
• Size : 28 in (71 cm)
• Surface Area : 198 sq in (1277 sq cm)
• Weight per Pair : 4.47 lbs (2.03 kg)
• Load : 135-220 lbs (61-100 kg)