Women's Treeline Elektra 23
Details & Promotions
• V-Frames : A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
• Light-Ride Suspension : Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
• Wrapp Lux Binding : The Wrapp Lux bindings feature EVA passing for long lasting comfort, and black Flowtape silicone straps that tighten with one easy pull, holding the foot securely.
• Nytex Decking : Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
• Heel Lift Bar : On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
• All-Trac Toe Crampon : The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
• Advanced Aft Traction : Our surest grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction. The integrated heel lift bar ties directly into the traction for deeper penetration with each step.
• Elektra Design : The Elektra women's designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women's snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Our Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman's natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women's needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women's boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
• Size : 23 in (58 cm)
• Surface Area : 145 sq in (935 sq cm)
• Weight per Pair : 3.78 lbs (1.71 kg)
• Load : 80-160 lbs (36-73 kg)