Ultralite is the evolution of winter footwear, where comfort meets agility without compromising style or protection. With highly breathable, waterproof upper materials and a body-heat mouldable, removable liner with B-Tek Lite insulation, this series guarantees weather protection in temperatures ranging from 5°C/41°F to minus 50°C/-58°F. Weighing only 2 lbs per boot, these sit upon a Superlite shell which features a snowshoe ledge. Finally, our proprietary AirGrip starts in the midsole and is moulded through the outsole, then rounded out with Polar Rubber contact points for additional slip resistant grip on snow and ice
• TEMPERATURE RANGE: 5°C/41°F TO -50°C/-58°F
• Liner: Body-heat mouldable removable, multi-layer liner featuring B-Tek Lite
• Base: Proprietary Superlite Shell and AirGrip with Polar Rubber Contact Points
• Front-lace drawstring & locking toggle
• Mid-height with backside pull loop
• Waterproof leather with suede panels.