Ultralite is the evolution of winter footwear, where comfort meets agility without compromising style or protection. With highly breathable, waterproof upper materials and a heat-mouldable, removable liner with B-Tek Lite insulation, this series guarantees weather protection in temperatures ranging from 5°C/41°F to -50°C/-58°F. Weighing only 2lbs per boot, these sit upon a Superlite shell which features a snowshoe ledge. Finally, our proprietary AirGrip starts in the midsole and is moulded through the outsole, the rounded out with Polar Rubber contact points for additional slip resistant grip on snow and ice.
• FROM 5°C/41°F TO -50°C/-58°F
• Liner: Body-heat mouldable, removable liner featuring B-Tek Lite
• Base: Superlite Shell, AirGrip Midsole and Outsole with Polar Rubber contact points
• Waterproof breathable leather upper with faux fur trim
• Multi-ring front lacing with tassle
• Function meets fashion