Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 17 for most regions with
FREE Xpresspost shipping over 99$ More details ›
Craft without compromise
Beoplay H6 is at the very core of our headphone portfolio. Crafted with care and tuned to deliver a great sound experience, it is a musical companion that you will cherish for life. Designed to look as good as it sounds, and built from carefully selected materials, Beoplay H6 is an absolute pleasure to wear. You won't want to ever take them off.
Beoplay H6 brings forceful, authentic and clean sound performance with a wide sound stage.
• BASS: The bass and treble performance is well balanced – no tweaks or overemphasis, with both sufficient and clear midrange.
• DRIVER: Custom-designed 40mm driver, housed with a brass port to ensure great bass performance.
• COMFORT: The ear cushions fit against your ears with just the right pressure so you'll experience luxurious comfort while you also get the best authentic sound
When you put on Beoplay H6, the first things you'll notice are the softness of the lambskin leather and the comfort of the memory foam inside the ear pads. The cowhide leather headband gains patina and personality with use.
The polished aluminium on the arms and ear caps makes the H6 reflect light beautifully. That's one of the many reasons it stands out from the crowd. And it sounds as good as it looks.
Beoplay H6 is designed by Jakob Wagner. Jakob was born in Copenhagen in 1963, and has degrees in Engineering and Product Design. His designs have won numerous Red Dot and iF awards and have been exhibited internationally.
Beoplay H6's cord has an inline remote and microphone, letting you to control music and take calls. H6 comes with a jack in each ear cup so you choose which side you want the cord. To share your music, simply link two headphones through the second jack, and listen together.
• Materials: Aluminium / Leather / Fabric / Polymer
• Cord: 1.2m
• Speakers: Electro-dynamic, closed-back 40 mm driver
• Microphone: One electret type. Omnidirectional
• Frequency range: 20 - 22.000 Hz
• Inline remote: 3 control buttons and mic
• Dimensions: 197 X 194 X 40 mm
• Weight: 230 g