Battle Mountain 2 Person Tent
Details & Promotions
• Features two doors and two vestibules
• Doors have two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the nylon layer for full protection
• Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
• Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
• Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
• Color coded webbing and poles make set up easy
• Fly is CORDURA® rip-stop
• Floor is nylon rip-stop
• Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Tent body is nylon rip-stop with closable mesh vents
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
• DAC NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
• DAC H Clip and Twist clips attach tent body to pole frame
• Hub pole design
• 13 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors
• Over-sized stake out loops - to be used skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc.
• High/low internal guy loops for extra stability in high winds
• Six interior mesh pockets
• Gear loft included
• Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
• Footprint sold separately
• Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
• Trail Weight 6lb 3oz
• Packed Weight 7lb
• Footprint Weight 9oz
• Fast Fly Weight 4lb 7oz
• Packed Size 6'' x 20''
• Floor Area 38sq ft
• Vestibule Area 10sq ft
• Head Height 42''