Fly Creek HV UL mtnGlo 1 Person Tent
Details & Promotions
• Features mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards, and hang out with friends without blinding them with a headlamp
• A simple push-button controller with three settings on, off and 50% brightness controls the mtnGLO® lights
• LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
• Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controller
• CE certified
• Single door and vestibule
• Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
• Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
• Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
• Fly and floor have 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
• "DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs"
• Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
• Hub pole design
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
• One interior mesh pocket
• Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
• Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
• Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
• Gear loft loops included
• Fits Triangle gear loft sold separately
• Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
• Trail Weight: 1lb 12oz
• Packed Weight: 2lb 2oz
• Footprint Weight: 4oz
• Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 4oz
• Packed Size: 5" x 18"
• Floor Area: 22sq ft
• Vestibule Area: 5.5sq ft
• Head Height: 38"
• Foot Height: 22"