• Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
• Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
• Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
• Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
• Tapered vaulted foot box creates wiggle room for your feet with out creating large cold air pockets
• Stretch fabric panel beneath hood creates a designated pillow pocket
• DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
• Integrated full pad sleeve
• Rectangular shaped bag
• Lightweight mini rip-stop micro fiber for high performance and a soft feel
• 70/178 cm YKK #8 zipper
• Zipper Garage
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
• Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
• Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
• Polyester mini rip-stop microfiber shell fabric with a water repellent finish
• Polyester Taffetta lining
• Flow Construction: Insotect Flow is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
• 650 fill DownTek water repellent down
• Pad Size: 20"x72"
• Fill Type: 650 fill DownTek
• Fill Weight: 16oz
• Bag Weight: 2lb 15oz
• Shoulder Girth: 70"
• Hip Girth: 65"
• Foot Girth: 53"
• Stuff Sack Size: M-8"x17.5"
• Compressed Bag Size: 8"x7.5"