Details & Promotions
• The KettleCharge provides off-grid power in a matter of minutes using nothing but heat and water. Perfect for camping or power outages, the KettleCharge will keep you charged day or night with BioLite's core thermoelectric technology.
• Providing 10 Watts via USB, charge phones, tablets, lights, with the strength of a wall outlet
• LED panels monitor the strength of your heat source and provide real time feedback on electricity generation
• Backpacking stoves, home ranges, the BioLite CampStove: The KettleCharge performs on any concentrated flame
• Use the water you boil for cooking, drinking, or first aid
• The Thermoelectric Generator [TEG], located on the base of the KettleCharge, uses a difference in temperature to produce electricity. This comes from having a hot side and a cold side of the TEG.
•Add water to the stainless steel kettle. The water serves as the cold side of the TEG
• The flame of your heat source in contact with the baseplate is the hot side of the TEG
• As you bring the water to a boil, electricity is produced and sent to the Power Handle, leaving you with potable water and 10W of usable power
• USB Power Output: 10 W (5V, 2A)
• Charge Time: 15 min charge = 5 hours talk, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (output varies by strength of heat source)
• Compatible Devices Powers most USB-chargeable devices including tablets
• Battery Safe lithium iron phosphate (LiFeP04), 1250mAh
• Max Fill 750 ml
Product style: blt-pga