Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor - Men's
The often imitated, never duplicated, category-defining, two-strap wonder from Birkenstock. A comfort legend and a fashion staple. With adjustable straps and a magical cork footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot, a truly custom fit is as effortless as the classic design.
• Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
• Birkibuc Upper
• Microfiber footbed lining
• Sole: EVA
• Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; vegan; tonal outsole
• Made in Germany
• Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
• The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
• Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
• Outsole: EVA(ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.