Birkenstock Rio Birko-Flor - Narrow - Kids
The Birkenstock Rio sandal is the classic kids’ shoe. Designed back in the 1970s, it has been a laid-back summer companion for generations of children ever since. These seemingly enchanted sandals are just the ticket for little pixies. The upper is made of skin-friendly, easy-clean Birko-Flor®. The high-quality material not only boasts an elegant glitter effect, but is covered with a protective layer to make it exceptionally abrasion-resistant and durable.
• Birko-Flor® upper
• Footbed lining: suede
• EVA Sole
• Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop
• Made in Germany
• Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
• The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
• Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
• Outsole: EVA(ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.