Originally conceived by Black Diamond athlete and metalworker Whit Magro, the Black Diamond Snaggletooth Crampon is a horizontal monopoint designed for big alpine routes where crux mixed pitches demand technical precision, but long approach slopes and snowy summit ridges require increased stability. A small secondary frontpoint offers additional stability and bite on both steep ice and low-angle neve. The Snaggletooth's stainless steel construction features a strong yet lightweight design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots.
• Stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snowballing and won't rust > Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
• Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
• Weight Per Pair : 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
• Materials : Stainless steel
• Unique horizontal monopoint with smaller secondary front point