The BLACKYAK Siri Pants are a great 3/4 length insulation item that packs to a small volume and will keep you warm when suddenly caught out in the cold. This innovative insulation pant has been produced using our unique YAK BOX-WALL™ Construction, allowing heat developed during activity to be transferred internally within the garment. Front side insulation zones are developed using CORDURA® ripstop, inside a combination of G-LOFT® & Goose Down keep you and your muscles warm. However moisture balance and warmth are controlled internally with Polartec® Alpha®. Stretch CORDURA® has been added on the back side yoke. A full opening side zipper with security snaps allows multiple side venting options. Micro laser perforation holes in the crotch area also assist the ventilation process.
• Mesh box-wall construction
• Full - length side zipper with security snaps
• Comfort stretch leg cuffs
• Elastic waistband
• 1 inside pocket with fold over flap
• Micro laser ventilation holes (crotch)
• "Traceable Goose Down 90:10, 750 Cuin, RDS, DWR Finished, G-LOFT®, POLARTEC®ALPHA® hip area padding"
• Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle, Do not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly, Do not Iron, Do not use Fabric Softener, Do not Dryclean