Created for extended outdoor activities, the Canada Goose Lamb Snowsuit provides full body coverage for a full day of winter fun. With a double centre front zipper dressing and diaper changes are easier.
Coyote Fur Ruff Removable
Fill: 625 fill power white Duck down
• Down filled hood with a removable Coyote fur ruff for easier cleaning
• Easy to care for: remove fur ruff, machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Internal snow gaiters with silicon Canada Goose logo elastic to grip around boots and keep the snow out
• Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
• Reflective piping on the opening cuff and pant leg edges for visibility
• Centre front pocket with flap and Velcro® closure
• Double centre front YKK® reverse coil locking zippers with reflective stripes for easy dressing and diaper changes
• Storm flap behind both zippers is lined with brushed tricot for added comfort and softness
• Back side of neck opening is lined with brushed tricot for warmth and softness against baby's chin and neck
• Recessed stretch fleece cuffs covert to hand covers to keep baby's hands warm.
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.