Boy's Vernon Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
Fill: 625 fill power white Duck down
• Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to lengthen by 1 ½ inch to grow with your child
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Military button closure
• Internal glove hooksOne interior stretch mesh pocket
• Cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and the wind
• Elasticized interior loop to hold headphone cord in place
• Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
• Adjustable down filled hood is removable for versatility
• Stylized reinforced elbow patches for durability
• Recessed rib knit cuffs to keep out the cold
• Centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Reflective piping on the opening cuff edges for visibility
• Two large lower drop-in cargo pockets with Velcro® flap closure
• Interior zippered security pocket with wire exit
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Two fleece lined upper chest handwarmer pockets with stitch detailing
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-4592y