Fill: 625 fill power white Duck down
• Easy to care for: remove fur ruff, machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Down-filled hood has a removable coyote fur ruff to make cleaning easier
• Centre front YKK® 2way locking zipper
• Two fleece lined hand-warmer welt pockets
• One interior stretch mesh pocket
• Internal glove hooks
• Recessed rib knit cuffs to keep out the cold
• Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to lengthen by 1 ½" to grow with your child
• Reflective piping on the opening cuff edges and yokes for visibility
• Reinforced elbow patches for durability
• Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
• Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.