Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
Fill: 625 fill power white Duck down
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, then tumble dry low Removable down-filled hood
• Centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Canada Goose logo snaps
• Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with flaps and snap closure
• One interior stretch mesh pocket
• Internal glove hooks
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
• Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to extend 1 1/2" to grow with your child
• Reflective piping on cuff edges and yokes for visibility
• Cut longer in the back for added protection from cold and wind
• Reinforced elbow patches for durability
• Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
• Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.