Men's Chateau Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
The Timeless Slim-Fit Parka
Featuring 625 Fill Power White Duck Down insulation and designated a Thermal Experience Index rating of 4 - indicating its heating capacity in conditions as low as -25°C - the Men's slim fitting Chateau Parka is a Canada Goose Classic. The Chateau has all the necessary insulation and timeless button-up style to flourish in any winter storm you might encounter on the snow-filled streets of Montreal, to wind-swept dog sledding adventures in the Rockies.
- Thermal Experience Index Rating: 4 (-15°C - 25°C)
- 625-Fill Power White Duck Down
Fur Ruff | Pockets | Grabstrap
The Chateau features a non-removable two-way adjustable hood, while the Coyote Fur Ruff along the brim is removable and has internal shaping wire for superior protection from cold winds.
The Chateau comes with a Canada Goose emblem grabstrap on the upper back for convenient pick-ups and hang-ups. There are two exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and a single zippered Napoleon chest pocket, which works as an ideal storage spot for your phone.
- Outer shell is constructed with Arctic Tech fabric weave that has a DWR water-repellent finish and is woven for wind resistance
- Coyote Fur Ruff along hood is removable and has internal shaping wire
- Hood is two-way adjustable
- Storm-flap over front zipper secures with large buttons
- Heavy-duty front zipper
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, one Napoleon chest zip pocket
- One interior security pocket, two interior drop-in pockets
- Stretch rib sleeve cuffs for enhanced warmth
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials