Fusion Fit is based on the average size of over 26 body measurements and over 16 000 individual scans of Korean, Chinese and Japanese body frames.
Superior protection from the cold with a sleek, city-ready design.
• Fit: Slim
• Length: MId-thigh
• Fill: 625 Fill Power white duck down
• Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically & hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
• Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
• Insulated windguard underneath centre front zipper for greater warmth and protection from the cold
• High-pile fleece for the chin guard provides extra warmth
• Four fleece-lined, zippered hand warmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets.
• Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps and two lower full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro ® flaps
• Utility pocket on the left sleeve
• Back webbing grab-strap for hanging, with sewn-on Canada Goose name patch
• Two interior pockets; top left security pocket with zipper closure, lower drop-in pocket
• Adjustable, elasticized waist draw cord provides added warmth
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold and snow
• Centre back length: 36.75" / 93.5cm
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C). Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.