Made in Canada
Co-designed with Laurie Skreslet - the first Canadian to ever summit Everest - this parka is ready for intense climates and adventures.
A Technical Jacket
The Skreslet Parka is entirely designed and made to be light, resistant and performant. On the coat, you'll find a 4-way adjustable storm-hood; a heavy-duty zipper; fully seam sealed; extra wide sleeve cuffs with velcro; an adjustable bracing wire in hood; single inner storm flap secured with Velcro; tons of pockets; and a rubberized elastic nylon snow skirt.
- 750 Fill duck down duvet insulation
- Fully seam sealed
- 4-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Heavy-duty manufacturing
- Double outer storm flap over centre front zipper
|Insulation :||750 Fill duck down|
|Recommended use :||Outdoor activities, intense climates|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of the product|
Our durance laminated 2-layer hard shell eco-treated ripstop with stretch functionality is one of our lightest, most durable fabrics ideal for high altitude performance.
• Material: 78Gsm, Iso Peak 2L, 100% Nylon Ripstop breathable coating, Durable Water Repellent Finish
• Waterproof: The fabric is treated with a waterproof coating or laminate, which prevents water from passing through to the inside of the jacket.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion
• Breathable: The fabric is treated with a coating or laminate that allows water vapour to pass from the interior to the exterior. This allows your perspiration to evaporate, keeping you dry.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Lightweight: A fabric that does not restrict the movement of the wearer. It's appropriate for athletic endeavors, for people who do not like the feel of a heavy garment or for activities such as mountain climbing, where the weight of each piece of equipment is essential.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.