We tend to spend a lot of time shopping for parkas, but we often forget about an important part: our legs. Whether it is to explore Arctic, go ice fishing or simply spend time outside, the Canada Goose's Tundra Pants will keep you 100% warm during the coldest months of the year.
Warmth & Protection
With its 625-fill power duck down insulation, nylon fabric, elasticized boot straps, gripper elastic on the interior, durable waist band with wide belt loops and a total or four pockets, these pants will for sure protect you from the elements and let you enjoy winter.
- 625-Fill Duck Down Insulation
- Water Resistant
- Elasticized boot straps
- Durable belt
- Classic cut
- Interior elastic
|Insulation :||625-Fill Duck Down Insulation|
|Inseam :||32in / 81.28cm|
|Recommended use :||Outdoor activities|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.