Women's Aberdeen Bomber Past Season
Details & Promotions
• 166gsm, 82% Polyester / 18% Polyurethane Lamination
• Linning: 53gsm, 100% Polyester, Eco DWR 30D x 30D
• Fit: Slim Insulated
• Fill: 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
• Pockets lined with sueded tricot for extra warmth
• Removable hood
• Front hand pockets with zipper closures
• 2-way YKK® metal zipper, backed with a windguard
• Interior security pocket with zipper closure
• Adjustable hood with hidden drawcord and strap adjustment
• 2-layer waterproof, windproof and breathable shell
• Interior removable straps allow wearer to carry jacket over their shoulder
• Centre back length: 24.5" / 62.23cm
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 3 (-10°C / -20°C).
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-2555l