Clean, Quilted, Down Minimalism
The Chelsea features a slim-fitting quilted design in a hip-length cut that perfectly represents the vintage minimalism of Canada Goose Parka design.
Lined with 625 Fill Power White Duck Down insulation and with a Thermal Experience Index rating of 3 - indicating its heating capacity in conditions as low as -20°C - the Chelsea insulation and classic design make it an ideal Parka for winter escapes to far off destinations, within Canada, or abroad.
- 625-Fill Power White Duck Down
- Thermal Experience Index Rating: 3 (-10°C - 20°C)
- Slim-fit, hip-length cut
Adjustable Hood | Arctic Tech
The Chelsea has a removable hood, that adjusts vertically and at the opening, while a bracing wire allows you to alter the hood for fitted protection against the elements. The Coyote Fur Ruff along the hood brim is removable.
The outer shell of the Chelsea is designed with Canada Goose' Arctic Tech Fabric, which is durable, woven for wind resistance, and treated with a water-repellent finish so that you'll remain warm and dry through the harshest winter storms.
- Arctic Tech outer shell has a water-repellent finish and is woven for wind resistance
- Hood is fully removable while adjusting vertically and at the opening
- Coyote Fur Ruff along hood is removable
- Heavy-duty YYK® 2-way locking front zipper
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Heavy-duty rib knit cuffs
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry Chelsea Parka over their shoulder
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials