Women's Constable Parka
Details & Promotions
• With side-zip access to the holster area as well as spacious pockets both inside and out, this jacket was developed in co-operation with northern police and special forces members and has long been a favorite of law enforcement professionals and elite tactical units.
• The removable hood offers great versatility and the down insulation ensures solid warmth while the slim lines create a professional silhouette.
• The hood has a drip flap and a snap collar for outstanding protection from the cold.
• Similar to men's version but designed with the female silhouette in mind
• Hip-length for increased mobility while still maintaining ample protection from the elements
• Removable hood designed with a drip flap and snap-secured collar allowing the option of obtaining maximum coverage around the neck and chin
• Keep the snow and cold wind out with:
• Storm flap over heavy duty front zipper which secures with Velcro®
• Waist drawcord provides an additional element of warmth when tightened
• Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible nylon rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
• A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming:
• Two half-bellow chest pockets secure with Velcro flaps
• Two lower front pockets secure with Velcro flaps
• Two lower side slash pockets
• One interior security pocket
• Side-zippers from hem to waist allow easy access to interior pockets and at the same time offers increased mobility and comfort
• Option to hang your parka using the strap on the back
• Centre Back Length: 30.5" (77.47cm)
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)