Women's Dawson Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
The Dawson Parka is the result of a combination of the best features of classic Canada Goose parkas: the core features of the Expedition and the sophistication of the Victoria and Chilliwack, this parka will no doubt keep you stylishly warm, while allowing you to enjoy colder winter activities.
Canada Goose is a Canadian company that keeps innovating to bring you a variety of warm and stylish jackets and accessories.
Sensitive to the cold? Not whit this parka!
This winter jacekt is made for extremely cold temperature. If you have a tendency to be sensitive to the cold, this is the parka for you. It has been field-tested for the coldest places on Earth.
Dawson Parka Features
- High pile fleece chin guard for warmth and comfort and recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs
- Heavy duty, centre-front YKK® two-way locking zipper, with military button closure, side-seam zippers for maximum movement
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection: 34'' (86.36 cm)
- Removable coyote fur ruff with a two-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Interior security pocket and stash pocket, electronics pocket with opening for earphones. Lower front hand warmer pockets secured with zippers
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C +)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Interior security pocket and stash pocket, electronics pocket, lower front hand warmer pockets|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.